Oil Change intervals... Hyundai Forum Hyundai
I usually change the oil every 5,000 to 6,000 miles. I know it's often but I want to drive this car a long time and it's worth it to me to change it often. I love this car. It's an excellent car for the money.... 18/02/2011 · This procedure results in quality parts and oil used in your new Elantra if you don’t own a few basic tools or don’t have the means to park your car somewhere to change it yourself. Wal-Mart offers a synthetic change at a cost of $55 with exactly the same oil if you specify Pennzoil Platnium 5W-20, but the cost would be [$55 + $6.12 + $0.97 - $2.09 = $64.18]. Buying the oil in advance and
How Often Should You Change the Oil In Your Hyundai?
Free video on how to change the oil and oil filter in a 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4 Cyl. Complete instructions for a 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4 Cyl. including oil filter, drain plug, dipstick and oil fill... I am driving a Hyundai Elantra 1.6 (J2). The car has been with me for the past 6 years. I am so pleased, the car is so reliable. The car is in use every day but keeps on going. I'm planning on passing her on to my eldest son. Thanks Hyundai, keep up the good work.
Recommended Type of Transmission Oil for Hyundai Elantra
30/05/2010 · Engine oil 2010 hyundai elantra gls 2.0? While they will cost more at the time of your oil change, they will save you more money over the service life of your vehicle. For example, over the course of 25,000 miles, the cost of regular dinosaur oil with a drain interval of 3000 miles will require at least 5 quarts and a filter per oil change, for 25,000 miles you will need 40 quarts and 8... Fifth generation (MD/UD; 2010–present) / Hyundai Elantra MD 2010-2018 Owners manual / Maintenance / Engine oil / Changing the engine oil and filter Have engine oil and filter changed by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer according to the Maintenance Schedule at the beginning of this section.
Hyundai Elantra 1.8L Engine Oil Change & Filter
The Hyundai Elantra has been available in the U.S. since the early 1990s, undergoing several significant design overhauls in that time. In 2009, Hyundai introduced the Elantra Touring to the American market.... How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Hyundai Elantra second generation.
How To Change Oil In A 2010 Hyundai Elantra
How can i change the transmission oil on a hyundai elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Oil Change Cost Estimate RepairPal.com
- Hyundai Elantra 1.8L Engine Oil Change & Filter
- Hyundai Elantra Oil Requirements It Still Runs
- How often to change oil in a 2010 Hyundai Elantra? r
How To Change Oil In A 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Order Hyundai Elantra Engine Oil online today. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store.
- Recommended oil for transmissions of Hyundai Elantra. Find out how much engine oil does your car need. Car A Rac presents recommended by manufacturers oil types. Find out how much engine oil does your car need.
- XD (2000-2006) I have owned my Hyundai Elantra since 2005 and was brand new and have loved it but for about two or three years (it is serviced at home) I have my warning light on all the time for my airbag.
- Hyundai Elantra Oil Change at your home or office. Our mobile technicians offer services 7 days a week. Upfront and transparent pricing.
- Hyundai Elantra: Normal maintenance schedule Fifth generation (MD/UD; 2010–present) / Hyundai Elantra MD 2010-2019 Owners manual / Maintenance / Normal maintenance schedule The following maintenance services must be performed to ensure good emission control and performance.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Garran ACT, Tuggeranong ACT, Beard ACT, Brisbane ACT, Gunning ACT, ACT Australia 2678
- New South Wales: Old Toongabbie NSW, Jugiong NSW, Werris Creek NSW, Lane Cove North NSW, Northwood NSW, NSW Australia 2069
- Northern Territory: Katherine NT, Freds Pass NT, Berry Springs NT, Braitling NT, Kaltukatjara NT, Freds Pass NT, NT Australia 0864
- Queensland: Laceys Creek QLD, Eukey QLD, Torbanlea QLD, Flinders View QLD, QLD Australia 4071
- South Australia: Mulka SA, Greenock SA, Modbury Heights SA, Glenelg South SA, Paechtown SA, Lenswood SA, SA Australia 5015
- Tasmania: Pyengana TAS, Bicheno TAS, Strickland TAS, TAS Australia 7017
- Victoria: Long Gully VIC, Kunat VIC, Blackheath VIC, Bambill VIC, Batesford VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Bendering WA, Maylands WA, Inglewood WA, WA Australia 6059
- British Columbia: Kaslo BC, Keremeos BC, Pitt Meadows BC, Sayward BC, Masset BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W6
- Yukon: Whitefish Station YT, Braeburn YT, Klondike YT, Faro YT, Fort Reliance YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C2
- Alberta: Donalda AB, Waskatenau AB, Hay Lakes AB, Heisler AB, Bawlf AB, Cardston AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J5
- Northwest Territories: Enterprise NT, Behchoko? NT, Aklavik NT, Fort Simpson NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L3
- Saskatchewan: Raymore SK, Kinistino SK, Wood Mountain SK, Abernethy SK, Hyas SK, Broderick SK, SK Canada, S4P 4C8
- Manitoba: Winnipeg MB, Deloraine MB, Hamiota MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P3
- Quebec: Fermont QC, Beaupre QC, Bedford QC, Stanstead QC, Temiscaming QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W8
- New Brunswick: Cambridge-Narrows NB, Stanley NB, Doaktown NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H2
- Nova Scotia: Louisbourg NS, Barrington NS, Guysborough NS, NS Canada, B3J 2S8
- Prince Edward Island: Lorne Valley PE, Summerside PE, Hope River PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N5
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Clarke's Beach NL, Hampden NL, Branch NL, Hampden NL, NL Canada, A1B 4J5
- Ontario: Armstrong ON, Heidelberg ON, Vallentyne ON, Sunnidale, Lambton County, Ontario, Woodrous ON, Angus ON, Clarence ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L4
- Nunavut: Padley (Padlei) NU, Tavane (Tavani) NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H6
- England: Halifax ENG, Nuneaton ENG, Hartlepool ENG, Gravesend ENG, Worcester ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 7A8
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H2
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B9
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D3